- 1 Official Description
- 2 Full Description
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Characters
- 5 Locations
- 6 Songs
- 7 Continuity Nods
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Pop Culture References
- 10 Bonus Factoids
- 11 Season 22
The Vaping epidemic hits South Park Elementary. Butters is selling vape pens and all kinds of fruity-flavored vape accessories at school. Meanwhile, Randy decides he should move the family to the country and take up farming.
The school shootings continue, as we find Shelly in Mr. Mackey's office over sending a picture of, what is thought to be her butthole, to the school recess monitor. The kids have been bribing the recess monitor (who has yet to be announced), by doing "anything they can".
As it turns out, Shelly just sent a picture of a dog's rectum. This infuriates Randy to the point of wanting to leave South Park, as if Sharon's overreaction was irrelevant, and sells his home to create "Tegrity Farms"; A marijuana farm.
Kyle finds out that the kindergartners have been using vaporized nicotine, and is not happy to find out that Butters and Cartman have been selling it to the school kids to capitalize on the school epidemic.
Randy becomes seemingly at peace with the way things are going, especially when the State Testing Board sends their representative - Towelie, to check Tegrity Farms THC percentage. Towelie has smoked the best weed in his life, and decides to work on Tegrity Farms.
Simultaneously, his neighbor "Joe". The antagonist shows up as a lobbyist from the Vape Pen industry to offer him a business deal. Randy has a short dialogue with the lobbyist and calls his product "Pussy Sticks" and threatens to shove his vape pens up his ass, which upsets the lobbyist finding out that Tegrity Farms wants nothing to do with the new social epidemic.
The lobbyist decides to go to Randy's neighbor Joe, and comes to an agreement with him to sell his farm to the vaping company, so that the small family can live their dreams of moving to Maui.
Kyle goes to the principal, to find Butters and Cartman trying to turn Kyle's attention off of them making money off the kids at school. Cartman Nonchalantly throws in Ronan Ferrell's name to intimidate Kyle, but that isn't enough, so Cartman expresses that he is in debt with the Vaping industry.
Cartman and Butters go to school and wishfully markets the Vaping Man (similar to the Kool-Aid man), into existence in the same fashion the Kool-Aid man appears.
Meanwhile, Randy gets Stan to help him with the farm, which causes Stan to hate his dad for forcing his lifestyle choice upon him. Randy continues to be naive, while Kyle goes with Cartman and Butters to give the dealer that Cartman supposedly worked with, his birthday money from 3 years of saving. Cartman sneaks off during their dialogue and drags a dead hooker to the scene while calling the cops, and then hitting the dealer in the knee, preventing him from running.
Kyle goes to Mr. Mackey's house, to find Cartman and Butters already talking to him. Kyle comes to find out that the 6th graders are pissed off because they haven't been able to pay him, and the Vape Man shows up demanding his money. This causes Kyle, Cartman, and Butters to try to infiltrate the Vaping company to steal product directly from them, while Randy decides to show up and fight every "Pussy Vaper", in the store.
The lobbyist discovers the 3 boys breaking in through the window, and threatens to break their legs. Luckily Randy shows up with Towelie, and gets punched in the face while he was condoning the 3 boy's tactics. Towelie wraps himself around the lobbyist, and Randy beats the lobbyist up. After he knocks him out, he releases all the pressurized tanks, which causes a factory meltdown and lights it off his tegrity joint, which causes the factory to explode. Finally, a scene cuts to Randy and Towelie explaining that they refuse to allow the integrity of Tegrity farms, to lose their Integrity, which what seems like a commercial promoting their product.
- "Relax, bitch. Try some gummy bear surprise." Quaid
- "Go back to simple living when things mattered, like hard work and 'tegridy". Randy
- "I don't know what tegridy is, but that is some good shit!" Towelie
- "Did you know that vaping is way healthier than smoking cigarettes?" Cartman
- "Oh, no. Sorry. I don't want my Tegridy Bud put in those pussy sticks."Randy
- "Yeah, you know penis pen, wussy vape, lady joints." Randy
- "You're such penises." Kyle
- "Would you rather the kindergartners smoke cigarettes? Would you rather they drank?!That's not good!" Cartman
- "I-I didn't... know... that chickens, wore suspenders." Towelie
- Ike, Jenny, and Quaid play in the sandbox with a new kindergartener and a silent Filmore Anderson, whose been Ike's nemesis since season 4's "Trapper Keeper".
- Most of the Marsh family gets some really lame new hemp-made costumes from Tegridy Farms, but it's Towelie whose new look stands out the most, working as a state tester.
- Randy's motivation to move out to the farm is the recent rash of "school shootings, pieces of shit taking Ambien and tweeting, and priests raping kids".
- A few of the marijuana farmers depicted during "On a Colorado Farm" are actually redneck characters we've seen before.
Behind the Scenes
Where Did The Idea Come From
Pop Culture References
- When Randy presents Stan with the Hemp-made hat, and later when he places it on himself and heads to Big Vape, the song "Two Princes" by the Spin Doctors plays.
This episode lampoons the entire Vaping industry.
- Towlie and Randy may have committed an co-conspiracy, multi-level murder, seeing that the lobbyist, or any person Randy fought, wasn't shown to come out of the explosion of Big Vape alive.
- Randy threw the flower part of the plant in the milk, and that is a poor way to extract THC.
Errors and Goofs
- Towelie could work on the country accent. The real country accent wouldn't of just said "Special", it would be pronounced, "Spacial".