The forty-second President of the United States, Bill Clinton always tries to do the right thing for the country... unless, of course, he's busy with a sex scandal - whether with Monica Lewinskey, Marisa Tomei or Cartman's Mom. He did successfully manage to avert full-scale war with the Canadians (with the help of Kenny McCormick) Japan, and a revived Confederay. His sex addiction eventually caught up with him though, and he spent time in an institute until the defeat of the Wizard Alien by Kyle Broflovski and Butters Stotch "cured" him, though his name continues to come up.
- "Well, okay, Mrs. Cartman, I'll legalize 40th trimester abortions for you." (Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut)
- "My fellow Americans, at 5 a.m. today, a day which will live in infamy, the Canadians have bombed the Baldwins. In response to this, the U.S. has declared war on Canada." (South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut)
- "I spoke with Mr. Hirohito this morning... and he assured me that I have a very large penis." (Chinpoko Mon)
- "Boy, this just keeps getting weirder, doesn't it?" (The Red Badge of Gayness)
- "Does your mom have big tits?" (Sexual Healing)
- Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut (s02e02)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Chinpoko Mon (s03e10)
- The Red Badge of Gayness (s03e14)
- Cartman Joins NAMBLA (s04e06; cameo in photograph)
- ManBearPig (s10e06; mentioned)
- Sexual Healing (s14e01)
- 200 (s14e05; cameo)
- 201 (s14e06; cameo)
- Raising the Bar (s16e09; mentioned)
- A Scause for Applause (s16e13; mentioned)
- Let Go, Let Gov (s17e01; impersonated by Cartman)
- Interestingly, he appointed Sheila Broflovski to the fictional position of Secretary of Offense in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut but in "Sexual Healing" he asks Kyle if his mom "has big tits".
- Clinton is one of many South Park celebrities to have two drastically different looks between his second and third season appearances and how he looks in new episodes today.