Chris Donnely is a member of the Fighters of Zaron, specifically a key member of the Elven Warriors group that meets in the enchanced forest behind the Broflovski Residence. He was noted as a loyalist to the Sony PlayStation 4 cause during the Console War. Donnely has a particular grudge against the New Kid, Sir Douchebag, whom he has refused to trust.
Donnely is a member of the broader Fighters of Zaron, but his closer affiliation is his loyalty to the Elven Warriors niche.
- Black Friday (s17e07; debut)
- A Song of Ass and Fire (s17e08; cameo)
- Titties and Dragons (s17e09; cameo)
Behind the Scenes
Chris Donnely was created for the game "South Park: The Stick of Truth", and was originally intended to be a significant character. He appears in the background of trailers before his show debut, and even appeared in promotional art. The 'Inn of the Giggling Donkey' figures prominently in the final storyline as the Valmer Residence, but the game's files suggest that it was originally Donnely's home, and that the player would encounter him in a boss fight.
He appears in the background of the "Black Friday" episode trilogy in Season Seventeen, but ultimately does not play into the plot.
Chris Donnely appears in the Elf Forest behind the Broflovski Residence, and he refuses to trust the player under any circumstance, even after they become Facebook friends. His plays no significant role in the final story.
- Chris shares not only his curly blonde hair and arrogant attitude, but even a merely identical voice, with Gregory of Yardale.
- As a result of only appearing in Zaron, Chris Donnely has never appeared outside of his fantasy-inspired elf outfit. Perhaps it's not just for show...