|Aliases||Feldspar the Thief|
|Voiced by||Matt Stone|
|First Appearance||Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo|
- 1 About
- 2 DNA Overview
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Design
- 5 Main Alter Egos
- 6 Other Alter Egos/Outfits/Counterparts
- 7 Family
- 8 Romantic Relationships
- 9 Best Friend
- 10 Close Friends
- 11 Rivals
- 12 Groups
- 13 Residence
- 14 Featured Episodes
Craig is another student in Garrison's class. He's constantly flipping people off and has been deemed a "bad influence" by many of the parents.
He has shown keen abilities for Sumo Wrestling, producing addictive cable access TV shows ("Close-up Animals With a Wide Angle Lens"), and most recently, was revealed to be the ancient Incan key to stopping the attack of the guinea pigs. Which is fitting, since he proudly owns a pet guinea pig named Stripe.
You’re a chill, laid-back kind of dude. Since you’re extremely rational and straightforward, you usually can’t be bothered to join in some of your friends’ wilder adventures. If people with Craig Tucker DNA could flip you off right now, they would be so, so happy.
- "He's the luckiest kid in the world. If I could say shitballs to the principal, I'd be so happy." (Le Petit Tourette)
- "Now there are sparks coming out of my eyeballs." (Pandemic 2: The Startling)
- "Allison Taft reveals embarrassing secret about Craig Tucker. Hey wait, that's me." (Bass to Mouth)
- "Butters is one of those people who you can never remember if he was there or not." (Last of the Meheecans)
- "Wow, Kenny's a Japanese princess." (A Song of Ass and Fire)
- "You can do it, Tweek! You're capable of more than you think." (Tweek x Craig)
- "If I had wheels, I'd be a wagon." (Fishsticks)
Here's Craig's biggest design changes throughout the show's run.
Main Alter Egos
Alter egos that have appeared numberous times in-show and/or other official media.
Other Alter Egos/Outfits/Counterparts
When the Asian girls began to draw Yaoi art of Tweek and Craig, rumors of a homosexual relationship between the two sparked. Although the two attempted to dispel it, things got way out of hand; Craig soon became the first person to validate Tweek's abilities, but Tweek accidentally turned their breakup plan into a well-performed lampoon of Craig as a "manipulative cheater". The two ultimately got back together and became an official couple when Craig's dad, Thomas, told Craig that he loves him even if he is gay.
Before finding his true sexuality, Craig had a girlfriend who was mentioned in South Park: The Stick of Truth. Craig dumped her, since he felt she was holding him back.
Craig and Token's friendship has been shown to be close over the years. Token is the only member of Craig and Those Guys (besides Craig himself) to be in every incarnation of the group, whether they're playing Metrosexuals or Ninjas, or just hanging out. Token’s bond with Craig also exists when the group is disbanded; for example, Craig was the only kid that Token trusted enough to know about his true intentions of making a trashy reality show and keep them secret.
Craig is close with the members of his gang, regularly hanging out with them in and outside of school.
Craig has an extended group of friends that he hangs out with at school. He regularly catches up with them outside of school though, usually to see what crazy new thing has come to town, or to simply watch the newest Terrance & Phillip episode.
During their significant interactions in South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Craig doesn't seem to be very fond of Scott. However, he, along with Tweek, has been shown with him at assemblies and lunch a lot more in recent years.
Jason was an original member of Craig's gang. Although he hadn't be shown to be part of the group for some time before his death, this friendship is significant and therefore worth noting.
In Le Petit Tourette, Craig envied Cartman's ability to swear without consequence. When he met Thomas later that episode, he admired his same ability, asking if they could hang out, as well as offering to do his laundry.
These characters usually interact with Craig exclusively at school. He seems to be on good terms with all of them, but doesn't have any special relationships with any of them.
Craig's relationships with these characters have never been quite clear, and his mutual feelings about them is usually up for debate amongst fans.
- Rainforest Shmainforest (s03e01; speaking debut)
- Tweek Vs. Craig (s03e04)
- The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers (s06e13)
- South Park Is Gay (s07e08)
- Good Times With Weapons (s08e01)
- Free Willzyx (s09e13)
- Make Love, Not Warcraft (s10e08)
- Pandemic (s12e10)
- Pandemic 2: The Startling (s12e11)
- Crack Baby Athletic Association (s15e05)
- Jewpacabra (s16e04)
- Obama Wins! (s16e14)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
- A Song of Ass and Fire (s17e08)
- Titties and Dragons (s17e09)
- The Magic Bush (s18e05)
- Tweek x Craig (s19e06)
- Put It Down (s21e02)
- SUPER HARD PCness (s21e09)
- Splatty Tomato (s21e10)